Ladybirds is a registered charity run by a group of Trustees who are mainly parents. There is also an active Fundraising Committee that organises events and activities to raise much needed funds for the Pre-school.
If you would like to join the Trustees or the Fundraising Committee, please contact us and the office will put you in touch.
If joining a committee isn’t for you, there are plenty of other ways to help Ladybirds.
- Help out at an event: lots of your fellow parents give their time and a pair of hands to help at an event. Whether it is half an hour of face painting, baking a cake or manning a stall, please pitch in and help us out!
- Lend us your skills: If you are a photographer, a gardener or a builder, or have some other useful skill, please let us know! We can often use your help.
- Donate items: Ladybirds welcomes gently-used toys for the children, but also raffle prizes, prizes for tombolas, plants for the garden and other items that may be needed.
- Make a donation: We try to keep fees as low as possible given the size and quality of the Pre-school. We hope to make up any shortfall by fundraising but direct donations are always welcome.
- Help at a session: We really like parents/carers to join us for all or part of their child’s sessions. Regular helpers need to be Criminal Records Bureau checked, and this can be arranged in the office.
Finally, don’t hesitate to get in touch. If you want to get involved in any way, you will be helping to keep Ladybird Pre-school a high quality childcare setting for your child and future children.