At Ladybird Pre-school we strive to create a warm and stimulating environment where learning is fun. We engage in activities that promote and extend children’s curiosity and awareness of their world.
Our primary focus is learning through play and exploration. We encourage children to grow in confidence, self-esteem and independence.
We treat each child as an individual who has needs that should be met in an atmosphere that celebrates diversity. We will nurture your child’s social and emotional skills. We want children, parents and staff to learn together and for all to develop to their maximum potential.
- To provide a welcoming environment where every person matters.
- To ensure children feel safe and secure in our care.
- To enable children to form positive and trusting relationships with their peers and with adults.
- To provide experiences for children to explore and learn from.
- To provide a range of learning opportunities which support the development of each individual child.
- To ensure children, staff and parents have a good understanding of healthy lifestyles.
- To work with parents and carers and value their contribution.
- To promote a brighter future for us all by developing the potential of the children, parents, staff and community.